Cube of Marseille Soap with olive oil, 200 grams
Marseille soap is a true classic of international soap making. Along with Castile soap, it is one of the oldest.
The "Marseillaise" manufacturing process, cooking olive oil together with sodium hydroxide in large cauldrons, guarantees an "extra pure" soap, free of any impurities.
- This soap is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive. Therefore, it is widely used by people with psoriasis, eczema, rosacea and various allergies. Even for babies due to its softness and purity.
- It has no dyes or perfumes, fragrances or synthetic products.
- Does not contain animal fats.
- No palm oil.
- Helps reduce skin dryness*.
* According to a Dermatological SVHO study / 99 Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier, Dermatology Service
Since 1900 Marius Fabre has been making this and other Marseille soaps in the traditional way.
Marseille soap is a pure plant product , biodegradable, phosphate free or synthetic products, which do not pollute rivers and contribute to the preservation of the environment. Plus, very little packaging is required. It lasts very long, especially when it dries. Its longevity makes it a particularly economical product.
Bar of soap in the shape of a 200 gram cube.
You can use it to wash your face and body. It is a classic of cleaning products, so you can also use it to clean clothes.
Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide.
Lather with water until a light foam is formed. Let this foam act on the skin for a few seconds and rinse with plenty of water.
If you use it to wash clothes, rub the bucket on stains or especially dirty areas. If you have a place where the sun shines, let it sit for a while and then wash it by hand or put it as is in the washing machine. There will be no stain that can resist!